terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

Dos Vícios Sonoros III

«[Him:]
I'll follow you into the park,
Through the jungle through the dark,
Girl I never loved one like you.

[Her:]
Moats and boats and waterfalls,
Alley-ways and pay phone calls,
I've been everywhere with you.

[Him:]
We laugh until we think we’ll die,
Barefoot on a summer night
Nothin’ new is sweeter than with you

[Her:]
And in the streets you run afree,
Like it's only you and me,
Geeze, you're something to see.

[Both:]
Ahh Home. Let me go home.
Home is wherever I'm with you.
Ahh Home. Let me go ho-oh-ome.
Home is wherever I'm with you.»



E porque o bom deus dos downloads à borliú veste XXL, podeis downloadar aqui a não menos conseguida mixagem do tema «Home», de onde são retirados os lyrics melosos supra exibidos, e que é da autoria da agremiação Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros.

Cá no tasco saúda-se, e por vezes também se adula, a vulgaridade. Ainda não se encontrou nada de mais singular e irrepetível que a prosaicidade plebeia, nas suas enamorações pela espuma dos dias, emanada dos detergentes em promoção.