quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2009

O Last.Fm do Aleixo

Play
Toto – Africa
Yesterday 3:57am
Play
Samantha Fox – I Surrender (to the Spirit of the Night)

Yesterday 3:54am
Play
Elton John – Are You Ready for Love

Yesterday 3:45am
Play
Luciano Pavarotti – Ave Maria

Yesterday 3:40am
Play
Eric Carmen – All By Myself
Yesterday 3:35am
Play
Whitney Houston – I'm Your Baby Tonight

Yesterday 3:31am
Play
Bee Gees – I Started a Joke
Yesterday 3:28am
Play
Steppenwolf – She'll Be Better

Yesterday 3:22am
Play
Culture Beat – Mr. Vain
Yesterday 3:18am
Play
A Flock of Seagulls – Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You)

Yesterday 3:13am
Play
Andy Bell – See the Lights Go Out

Yesterday 3:09am
Play
Cat Stevens – Wild World
Yesterday 3:06am
Play
Foreigner – Feels Like the First Time

Yesterday 3:02am
Play
Tony Bennett – Night And Day

Yesterday 2:58am
Play
Fausto – Rosalinda

Yesterday 2:55am
Play
Kaoma – Lambada
Yesterday 2:51am
Play
Nelson Ned – Mi manera de amar

Yesterday 2:47am
Play
Jacques Brel – Les Prénoms de Paris

Yesterday 2:44am
Play
Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out for a Hero
Yesterday 2:39am


Um user do las.fm para observar bem de perto!